Crystalline Ceramic Glaze Glass in 14k Yellow Gold - 14ga Threaded End
- Made with 🖤 by Dendrite in Richmond, Virginia, USA
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Ships within the next few days
This has to be one of the wildest things I've ever made. I broke a lot of material trying to make it work 😂 This unique cobalt-based zinc-silicate crystalline glaze is usually seen only on fine art ceramic vases and pots. I spent years playing with recipes and developing glazes ideal for firing flat on material that I can carve.
The light play in this 14ga threaded end is unprecedented. It shines from every angle - the boldest cobalt blue light play prong set in 14kt yellow gold. This piece is 100% made by hand in Richmond, VA, including the "gem."
No post included; (1) threaded end only.
- Style: Threaded End (14ga)
- Shape: Oval
- Material(s): 14kt Yellow Gold, Ceramic Glaze Glass
- Color(s): Blue, Gold/Yellow
- Width: 8mm
- Height: 10mm