Ammolite in 14kt Yellow Gold - 14ga Threaded End
- Made with 🖤 by Dendrite in Richmond, Virginia, USA
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Ships within the next few days
I wanted to make something weird that I hadn't seen before and settled on ammolite (the gem reflective layer on some ammonite fossils) in a threaded end. Then I broke way too much of it (kinda ashamed to be honest) getting a piece carved and set, but here we go!
One of a kind raw ammolite gem carved down from an ammonite fossil in a 14kt yellow gold setting with two prongs and one tab.
No post included, (1) threaded end only.
- Style: Threaded End (14ga)
- Shape: Oval
- Material(s): 14kt Yellow Gold, Ammolite
- Color(s): Gold, Yellow, Red, Orange
- Dimensions: 7.3mm (.3") x 8mm (.3")
- Thickness: 3.3mm (13")